Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager / Integration Project Manager - Cambridge - £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits - Permanent
Technical Project Manager, Integration, Security, Utilities, Real-Time Systems
My client who are a Leading Real-Time Customer Information Company are currently in need of a Technical Project Manager to be key in the delivery of a large multi-million pound Business Integration and Security project which is to be delivered by the end of January 2018.
This is an exciting role for a seasoned Project Manager who is looking to take ownership of their next role, you will be given plenty of autonomy and scope to shape and implement key processes in order to deliver this important project successfully.
The successful Project Manager must have:
- Seasoned Project Management Experience (5-6 years experience, minimum)
- Management of Integration Projects
- Must have worked closely with all levels of the business from Technical Teams i.e Developers, QA and Product Owners through to Senior Management/Executive Level
- Experience of having implemented on-boarding processes would be highly desirable
- Must have worked within an Agile environment
- Prince2 Certified to Foundation or Management Level
- Utilities experience is highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, please send through a copy of your CV today for further information.