Business Analyst - Regulatory, Governance, Risk, Fraud, Agile - Global Financial Service Company - Cambridgeshire - £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Regulatory, Governance, Risk, Fraud, Agile
My client who are a Global Financial Services organisation are currently in need of a seasoned Business Analyst with the key focus working with stakeholders to identify & capture requirements for information systems & processes that deliver great value to the business unit, and delivering functional specifications, conducting feasibility studies, producing designs/models and supporting project delivery. You will be an integral member of the IT team, supporting the strategy for the IT Programme, and will be a member of the BA Community.
Business Analysis & Solutions
- Draw on proven BA experience to gather more complex and, potentially, enterprise wide functional and non-functional requirements. Using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Reviews, elicits and writes requirements/EPICS for the complete solution.
- Communicates & manages the business requirements & acceptance criteria between development teams to implement solutions. Product owner for a discrete system/s, developing and maintaining the product backlog, evaluating new requests and reported issues. Ownership & Mapping against the Product Roadmap.
- Defines, owns and manages the product roadmap
- Participates in feasibility studies and prototyping - Defining and managing inputs, requirements, success criteria and business stakeholders.
- Conducts feasibility studies and prototyping. Defining and managing requirements, success criteria and business stakeholders.
- Provides input to technical architecture and investigates solution options, to ensure that business & technical needs are fulfilled.
- Utilises business