Technical System Analyst
Technical System Analyst / Permanent / London / SDLC
Do you want to work for a leading and exciting sporting governing body which will make you the envy of your friends and family? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is currently looking for a Technical Systems Analyst to join their IT Team based in London.
This role is responsible for completing a full technical analysis, ensuring that all requirements are understood, and working with the wider team to identify a solution which meets these requirements. This role is also responsible for seeing the solution through to implementation, ensuring the delivery meets the stakeholder's needs.
You will work with the Head of Application Development to understand the project pipeline and identify where there is a requirement to perform any system or technical analysis.
- Produce (diagrammatic) documentation to help technical stakeholders fully understand the needs.
- Work with the Project Manager where relevant to ensure all technical risks, actions, issues and decisions are recorded, published and where appropriate, escalated to relevant parties.
- Responsible for creating a technical plan that the Service Delivery Team can follow, where application development projects require infrastructure setup or configuration.
- Experience within a software project delivery role, either in an analyst role.
- Previous experience working on delivery and servicing of consumer facing technology platforms.
- Demonstrable ability to understand of Software Architecture and applying this to impact assessment when changes are being implemented.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/TDD.
- Previous experience in a BA role
- Experience of software development
Please apply today for consideration.