DevOps Engineer / Bash / Powershell / Java / Jenkins / Puppet / Python / Ruby
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services client based in Reading who are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for delivering a world class financial payments service in an Agile environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for automation, will love to improve slow and redundant processes, and think about how you can make things simpler, smoother and faster.
- Handle the release of the application to UAT and Production
- Participate in Incidents
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis
- Understand the full PT-X stack
- Develop appropriate monitoring and reporting
- Onboard new products
- Work with Developers at all phases of the process to ensure the product is designed with DevOps requirements in mind.
- Strong Linux / Windows administration
- Intermediate configuration management tools (e.g. puppet)
- Intermediate CI/CD tools in production environment (e.g. Jenkins)
- Intermediate Virtualisation administration
- Basic understanding of Java applications
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, Python, Ruby)
- Deploying enterprise applications through automation
- Supported highly available customer facing systems
You may be required to participate in an out of hours on call rotation to provide emergency support.
Please apply today for consideration.