Project Manager - International Payments
International Money Transfers / PM / Stakeholder Management
My client who are a cutting edge Foreign Exchange organisation are currently looking for a Project Manager - International Payments. My client is the world's largest specialist provider of foreign exchange, with nearly 40 years' experience trading in up to 80 currencies.
As a Project Manager - International Payments you will implement and execute projects on a global scale to achieve clearly set goals and objectives, by ensuring projects are delivered to a high standard of quality, within specified time and cost constraints.
You must have experience with International Money Transfers (IMT) and have a minimum of 4 years' experience working as a Project Manager.
- Deliver global projects to realise trading benefits.
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resource and take corrective action where necessary.
- Direct and motivate project teams to achieve objectives, managing stakeholders at all levels across different geographies.
- Manage business and project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
-Manage internal and external relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Prince2 Practitioner ideally already operating in the FS space with agile and payments experience
- Proven track record in timely delivery of systems and business benefit.
- Experience in managing large and/or complex developments or implementations (multi-site, international, etc).
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proven ability of managing multiple projects
- Strong relationship building / development skills (internal and external).
Please apply today for consideration