Project Manager (Contract)
Contract Project Manager / Agile / SDLC / Scrum - Cambridge - 6 Month Contract
My client is currently in need of a Project Manager to join an award-winning software solutions company based in Cambridge who develops market-leading web applications for the smart metering industry.
This is a 6 Month Contract and a Customer Facing role which will require occasional travel to various client sites.
As the Project Manager, you will take full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of projects. You will manage the change control procedure and ensure that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
You will ideally have a minimum of 4-5 years' experience managing software development projects and have experience of working with agile development processes.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop project plans to ensure delivery of the project goal through the full project lifecycle
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations on project delivery
- Produce project plans for internal and external consumption and report on progress against the plan
- Create & maintain project documentation
- Meeting and discussing project requirements with customers, business users and project team members
- Share and discuss project delivery problems and processes with fellow team members
- Share and discuss technical solutions with fellow team members
This is an exciting time to be working for a company who have recently acquired 3 other organisations and are now going through their next phase growth, with the imminent smart meter roll-out due to happen this year.
My client also adopts a very flexible working environment and happy for people to work from home 1 day per week and provides excellent training for all levels of seniority.
Please apply today for consideration.