Business Analyst - Global and Growing Integration Company - City of London - £400 Per Day
Agile, Stakeholder Management, CRM, ERP, E-Commerce
My client who is an exciting and growing eBusiness consulting organisation with offices in San Francisco, Chicago and London are currently in need of a Technical Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will act as the conduit between business users and the IT development team to ensure the seamless realisation of business requirements in technology solutions. This is a full time position in my clients London office offering competitive compensation and benefits. Ability to travel up to 25% is required.
You will be involved in the following:
- Act as a liaison between business users and technical team.
- Document new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Document functional user requirements and technical specifications for use in the development cycle.
- Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
- Assist with systems test planning and test script development.
- Contribute to development of deployment and communication plans.
- Develop customer communications, training, and job aids to assist in successful business transitions.
Experience of working on end to end projects, working closely with stakeholders as well as having worked within an Agile environment will key to this role.
E-Commerce experience is highly desirable.
Please apply today for further information.