Infrastructure Manager, London, Active Directory, Windows, Hyper-V
Infrastructure Manager wanted for a highly respected and successful broker based in Central London with significant experience with virtualisation technologies (Hyper V preferable, though VMWare also considered) and administration, configuration and support of Windows Server & Active Directory and Cisco technologies. The client are right at the beginning of a major transformation project in their IT dept. They are moving from on-site servers to a virtualised environment (using Hyper-V), migrating to Azure and implementing Office365.
The Infrastructure Manager will report to the Head of IT and work within a team of 5 people. The team has 2 support engineers, an application support engineer and another infrastructure engineer.
What the client is looking for :
- An experienced Infrastructure Engineer (circa 10 years experience) from a Windows background.
- Someone who is experienced in Active Directory to an advanced level. Not just setting up accounts but also Active Director Domain Services. (you will need to specifically ask this because most people just set up new users)
- Someone with virtualisation experience (preferably Hyper-V)
- Some basic networking skills
- Experienced with a cloud environment, preferably Azure and Office365.
Interviews are being held in the next 2 weeks !!